Thank you for visiting our website. If you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com.
Our mission is to provide accessible yoga instruction to people living with mobility restrictions in the greater Seattle area and to promote adaptive yoga classes in the region by training volunteers, yoga teachers, healthcare professionals and organizations, and encouraging them to develop their own programs.
“After doing ‘tree’ pose, you stood over the top of me and lined my hips up with your feet. The internal rotators on my left hip immediately engaged. I can’t remember the last time I had any useful control over those muscles. It’s not from a lack of trying. I can’t really explain this. I think Yoga is the key to my independence. Thank you!” –Scott Ballenger (Student with a spinal cord injury)
Upcoming Yoga Series
- Fall class Series 2 – Theme Freedom: October 24 – November 22
- Tuesdays @SESSC 6:30 – 7:45pm (Oct 24, 31, Nov 7, 13, 21)
- Wednesdays @Aditi Yoga – 2:00 – 3:15pm (Oct 25, Nov 1, 8, 14, 22)
♦ Space Open for New Students: If you know of someone who would be interested in practicing adaptive yoga please have them call or email. We have spots available on Wednesdays and Tuesdays.
♦ If you are interested in our classes but the times do not work with your schedule, please email us! We are considering adding classes and different times. We would love to have feedback!
- Volunteer training: If you are interested in joining us for training to volunteer please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Next volunteer training will be Wednesday November 15th at 7:00pm. Please email if you would like to join the training.